The GV-Web Report is designed to integrate and analyze the people counting and face counting data from GV-Systems and GV-Smart Boxes, as well as gender and age recognition results from GV-Smart Boxes. Suitable for large-scale video surveillance deployments, it can receive the data from up to 1000 units of GV-Systems and GV-Smart Boxes.
Through the Web interface of GV-Web Report, you can access the reports and graphs of real-time, hourly, daily, monthly and yearly statistics on people traffic and gender and age distribution. You can also view the live video and the recordings from multiple locations.
Key Features :
- Support for up to 1000 units of GV-Systems and GV-Smart Boxes
- People traffic monitoring · Real-time, daily, monthly, yearly counting reports and graphs
- E-mail notification and I/O trigger when the number of people remaining exceeds the specified maximum
- Counting results query from iPhone, iPad and other Android-based mobile devices
- Analysis of gender and age distribution
- Grouping function to combine desired devices’ cameras for data analysis
- Remote playback of recordings from GV-Systems
- Face counting results and snapshots from GV-Systems and GV-Smart Boxes